Tea Tree ( Melaleuca alternifolia )
Cultivation: Certified Organic
Net: 10 ml
Aroma: fresh, diffusive, warm, terpenic, faintly herbaceous aroma with an aromatic-spicy note reminiscent of nutmeg
Benefits: rich in anti-oxidants, anti-microbial, powerful disinfectant, prevents infections, improves mood, promotes circulation
- How To Use
Essential oils can be used in various ways at home:
- Diffuse into the air in the diffuser
- Steam inhalation
- Apply to the skin by diluting with a carrier oil
- A few drops into shower or a bath
- Essential oils are extremely concentrated. Always dilute tthem and do not use directly to the skin or take internally.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- During pregnancy, consult with health professionals before using, especially for:
- Clary Sage, Cedarwood, Geranium, Peppermint, Marjoram, Rosemary, Frankincense