Patchouli ( Pogostemon cablin )
Origin: Sri Lanka, India
Cultivation: Certified organic
Net: 10 ml
Aroma: sweet-herbaceous, earthy, deep, and rich
Benefits: helps disconnect with oversensitivity, fear, sadness, relaxant, anti-inflammatory, stimulates hormone, antimicrobial
- How To Use
Essential oils can be used in various ways at home:
- Diffuse into the air in the diffuser
- Steam inhalation
- Apply to the skin by diluting with a carrier oil
- A few drops into shower or a bath
- Essential oils are extremely concentrated. Always dilute tthem and do not use directly to the skin or take internally.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- During pregnancy, consult with health professionals before using, especially for:
- Clary Sage, Cedarwood, Geranium, Peppermint, Marjoram, Rosemary, Frankincense