Bergamot (Citrus anurantium)
Cultivation: Certified organic
Net: 10 ml
Bergamot FCF means furanocoumarin-free; free from the potential risk of phototoxicity under sunlight by removing the chemical constituent(s) responsible for extreme sensitization of the skin to sunlight.
Aroma: green, fresh, sweet, mouth-watering, bright
Benefits: wonderful antidepressant and uplifting, good for treating addictions, depression, compulsive behaviors
- How To Use
Essential oils can be used in various ways at home:
- Diffuse into the air in the diffuser
- Steam inhalation
- Apply to the skin by diluting with a carrier oil
- A few drops into shower or a bath
- Essential oils are extremely concentrated. Always dilute tthem and do not use directly to the skin or take internally.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- During pregnancy, consult with health professionals before using, especially for:
- Clary Sage, Cedarwood, Geranium, Peppermint, Marjoram, Rosemary, Frankincense